Accelerate Your Subscription Business
Your Blueprint to Packaging and Pricing for Growth
This online course will help you drive growth in your subscription business by giving you clarity and certainty around which tasks drive growth at your current stage. Subscription business models are new and confusing. You are extremely busy creating and implementing products and programs. You and others have so many more ideas than resources. This course provides you the framework to think about subscription businesses that will give you the tools and the confidence to prioritize your activities.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- The three revenue buckets and how they drive your prioritization
- The three value levers you can pull to create and capture more value
- Which growth strategies are best for you based on the life cycle of your product
- The four ways you can grow revenue from a single customer
This is an overview course. It provides a framework of what to do when. Other courses will dive deeper into how to do many of the things talked about in the course.
The structure of the course allows you to go at your own pace. The instructor will hold periodic office hours for questions and interaction on Zoom.
Who should take this course?
- Product Managers: Your job is to define and build products and features that buyers value and will pay for. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
- Product Marketers: Your job is to communicate the value of your product so a broad set of buyers quickly recognize that value and begin their buyer’s journey. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
- Salespeople: Your job is to learn how each individual buyer perceives value and communicate how your product provides that value. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
How much does it cost?
This online course is only $500.
Mark is phenomenal: great presentation style, invites questions, responds thoughtfully and inclusively, knows the material thoroughly, has good examples, emphasizes the most important points. Great! I wrote a lot of notes, things to try to implement, things to pass to others, bookmarks, etc.Thomson Reuters FindLaw
The course was very good even for someone not directly involved in pricing because it showed how pricing can be considered in all aspects, especially enlightening in regards to how to align what we build with pricing considerations. Instructor was engaging and provided good examples to explain concepts.Trust Company Of America
Great course - Mark's passion for the topic shines through, making the topic compelling and manageable. Definitely gave me some good tools and challenged my thinking around how to better manage my portfolio and pricing moving forwardThermo Fisher Scientific
Fantastic training, very rich content and exceptional delivery.NetDocuments
I was blown away by the pricing material you covered for us yesterday at Commerce Bank. Can't wait to actually put it into practice.Commerce Bank