Accelerate Your Subscription Business
Your Blueprint to Packaging and Pricing for Growth
This online course will help you drive growth in your subscription business by giving you clarity and certainty around which tasks drive growth at your current stage. Subscription business models are new and confusing. You are extremely busy creating and implementing products and programs. You and others have so many more ideas than resources. This course provides you the framework to think about subscription businesses that will give you the tools and the confidence to prioritize your activities.
This is an overview course. It provides a framework of what to do when. Other courses will dive deeper into how to do many of the things talked about in the course.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- The three revenue buckets and how they drive your prioritization
- The three value levers you can pull to create and capture more value
- Which growth strategies are best for you based on the life cycle of your product
- The four ways you can grow revenue from a single customer
The structure of the course allows you to go at your own pace. The instructor will hold periodic office hours for questions and interaction on Zoom.
I recently began Mark's online course Accelerate Your Subscription Business. The quality of the course content is exceptional - however the weekly office hours with Mark alone are worth the price of the course and (far) more. I think of the content as an amazing bonus. Mark gives answers and insights about pricing with a wonderful balance of sharp, thoughtful precision, and a warm wit. He is incredibly generous with the wealth of expertise and knowledge he's gained throughout his career; having him as a teacher/mentor is an immense privilege.Founder & Principal at Court & Co
Who should take this course?
- Product Managers: Your job is to define and build products and features that buyers value and will pay for. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
- Product Marketers: Your job is to communicate the value of your product so a broad set of buyers quickly recognize that value and begin their buyer’s journey. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
- Salespeople: Your job is to learn how each individual buyer perceives value and communicate how your product provides that value. How can you do that if you don’t understand value?
How much does it cost?
This online course is only $500.