How Manufacturers Can Fearlessly Raise Prices Now!
A 2-day workshop on strategic pricing during inflation
Take advantage of our early bird pricing ($500 off)
Sign up before Apr 7th and reserve your spot
The economy is changing in ways we haven’t seen in 40 years.
- Your costs are increasing.
- Your margins are shrinking.
- Your supply chain is fragile or broken.
- Your competitors are trying new tactics.
And your customers are scared.
You’re pretty sure what you’ve done in the past IS NOT going to work now.
Let us show you why NOW is the PERFECT time to raise prices… when done intelligently.
Join us for an extraordinary
2-day event that will guide you through your pricing dilemma in these turbulent times.
For 2 days, April 20-21st, a group of pricing leaders and company executives from manufacturing companies around the country will meet online for this 2 day virtual pricing workshop convene in Las Vegas to solidify pricing fundamentals and apply them to their respective businesses during these economic shocks. We will explore a process to determine if it makes sense for you to raise prices, and it does, exactly how to do it without risk.
The event is led by Mark Stiving, Ph.D., pricing expert, trainer, and author of three pricing books.
We will do whatever it takes so you leave with a clear strategy to fearlessly raise prices now.
You will Learn:
- A deeper understanding of Value-Based Pricing
- A framework to think about Price Segmentation
- How different customers will likely react to price increases
- How to price when your marginal costs are increasing
- What to do in the midst of supply chain issues
- What to do about competition
- How hardware companies should price software
- Should you add a subscription offer?
- How to communicate a price increase
You will leave with:
- A strategy to Raise Prices Now!
- Confidence to execute your strategy
- Workbook filled with your notes and ideas
- Mark’s 3 pricing books
- Special Impact Pricing playing cards
Benefit from 30 years of proven pricing expertise from america's best pricing expert
You’ll benefit from:
- Mark’s 30 years as a pricing researcher, practitioner, and educator
- The collective wisdom of your professional colleagues
- A supportive environment to stimulate your thinking and learning
- Access to Mark during breaks and beer time
2-Day event will include lunch and all materials. Reserve your place before April 13th and save $500. That should cover your airfare. We are limiting the workshop to 20 participants to keep it intimate and interactive.
Don’t miss out! Register Today!